Familiar interface and functionalityCaregivers benefit from a familiar, intuitive user interface with the same data, presented in the same screens, as Spacelabs wall-mounted patient monitors. Qube Mini has capacity for 11 parameters. All waveforms and values are sent to Xhibit central station, XprezzNet, and Clinical Access, whether operating on battery or power supply.
Optimized for transportMini patient monitor is lightweight and rugged to withstand accidental drops, meeting the needs of busy transport and mid-acuity environments. The patent-pending integrated intravenous (IV) pole mount and 8-inch touchscreen display with alarm light delivers vital information where you need it to be, at the bedside or on the go. With wireless networking and an integrated battery, Qube Mini supports transport up to five hours.
- One caregiver can transport, view monitor, and face the patient simultaneously.
- Integrated clamp allows instant mounting on virtually any IV pole or bedside rail without special brackets.
- Built-in carrying handle.
- Rugged design with neoprene bumpers to easily handle a 1-meter fall.
- Long battery life
- Minimizes cross-contamination
- Integrated clamp eliminates the need to set the monitor in the patient’s bed where cross-contamination can occur.
- Mounts easily on IV pole or bed rail for optimal caregiver visibility and patient comfort.